National Ballroom Dance Association of Trinidad & Tobago
NABDATT's growing membership
September 1, 2010
During the term 2006 to 2010:
The membership has grown to Fifty-Five (55) Affiliated schools, Thirteen (13) Individual Members.NABDATT’S continued emphasis is on the promotion of Ballroom Dancing (both Smooth and Latin) throughout Trinidad and Tobago. Its members will continue to work alongside the International Dance Teachers Association (IDTA) based in the UK. In keeping with international standards, the Association will also continue to promote our traditional dances, local Bolero, Soca and the Heel and Toe.
One of our local dances "The Heel and Toes" has been documented for the first time by our very own Mr. Carl Edwards.
To get more information and a copy of this book, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WELCOME to the National Ballroom Dance Association of Trinidad and Tobago (NABDATT) website.
This is NABDATT's official logo
Goals & Objectives
1. To raise the level of dancing in Trinidad and Tobago above that of a merely social level to one reflecting international standards.
2. To improve, elevate and promote the standard of all forms of ballroom dancing in Trinidad and Tobago.
3. To serve as a unit for information of ballroom dancing and various activities of its members and associates.
4. To bring about a common understanding for the judging of competitions.
5. To achieve a common understanding among dance tutors.
6. To contribute to the growth, development, progress and welfare of its members.
International Standard Syllabus
Please click on the link below to view the Syllabus